- Air cooled 2, 3 and 4cylinder four stroke Diesel engines.
- Grey cast iron crankcase, grey cast iron vertical inline cylinders.
- Crankshaft and condor running on shellbearing.
- Individual cylinders (grey cast iron), individual cylinderheads (light metal) and individual injection pumps.
- Removal of piston and condor possible in upwards direction.
- Direct injection with multihole nozzle.
- Control of valves by rockers, pushrods, tappets and camshaft.
- Separate camshaft for drive of injection pumps with centrifugal variable speed governor and automatic injection timer.
- Pressure lubrication system with gear pump. Oil cooler and replaceable filter element in main flow.
- Axialtype blower fan with integrated alternator.
- The Diesel engine ready for installation and operation.
- All purpose industrial Diesel engines.
- Extremely low fuel and oil consumption.
- Exhaust emission well below all valid limits for operating machines in EU, USA and Japan .
- Robust, and long lived engine.
- Extensive parts inter changeability due to modular system.
- Low repair cost due to individual cylinders, individual cylinderheads and individual injectionpumps.
- Unusual reliability because of:
- Automatic belt control
- Automatic extra fuel device
- Drytype airlifter, protected against severe contamination
- Gearwheels to drive camshafts and oil pump
- Easy to service because of:
- Automatic injection pump bleeding
- Operating and maintenance points at one engine side only
- Hydraulic belt tensioned