Hale’s 2CBP two-stage centrifugal high-pressure booster pump is high on performance but low on both power and maintenance requirements. It is driven by the truck transmission power take-off (PTO). Designed to save wear on your midship pump when high pressure at low flow is required or when performing pump and roll at low speeds. This lightweight pump serves well in an initial attack vehicle. Versatile and cost-effective, the 2CBP can provide up to 1,000 PSI (69 BAR) or pressure at 20 GPM (76 L/min) and volumes up to 100 GPM (380 L/min).
· High performance – Pressures to 1,000 PSI ( 69 BAR) on 2 or more booster lines simultaneously. Volumes to 80 GPM at 600 PSI (303 L/min @ 41.4 BAR)
· Hard, fine-grain bronze, mixed-flow impeller design – Hand-ground and balanced for maximum performance
· Spring-loaded mechanical pump seal – Self-adjusting and self-lubricating
· Heavy-duty precision ground, deep-groove bearings – To ensure maximum life
· Choice of 4 pump ratios – For optimum pump performance; matches most PTO/engine transmission combinations
· Available in engine or opposite engine rotation – Maximises PTO and transmission selection