- Air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke Diesel engine.
- Vertical cylinder.
- Light alloy diecast cylinder crankcase.
- Light alloy cylinder head.
- Forged crankshaft.
- Light alloy piston for low free forces of gravity.
- Lubrication by pressurised circulation of oil, fine screen filtering in main flow.
- Valve control by rocker, push-rods and tappets.
- Direct injection.
- Compression from 1:21 to 1:22. Good cold start performance.
- Fuel orientated mixture preparation. Result: excellent exhaust quality. EPA/CARB.
- Speed regulation by spring-loaded governor. Proportionality < 5% at 3000 / 3600 r.p.m.
- The control cover houses the governor, the entire valve drive, the injector pump drive and the automatic decompression system and oil pump.
- Oil drain on both (narrow) sides of the engine. This gives free access of at least one drain position for almost all installations.
- Dry air filter with paper cartridge and integrated pre-cleaner.
- Cooling fan and AC generator incorporated in the flywheel (not sensitive to dust).
- 4 seperate engine feet permit mounting on uneven foundations. Differences of level of up to 1 mm can be corrected.
- Exhaust outlet flexible as regards both position and direction of exit.